Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mysterious Golden Sphere at the Vatican


Mysterious Golden Sphere at the Vatican?
While on YouTube I came across videos of Golden Spheres at the Vatican. I don't mean UFO's or anything related to that. I'm talking about a huge, rotating golden globe that is actually at the vatican in vatican city. The interesting thing about these globes is that the globe is torn apart and something is coming out of the world. It looks like... a machine of some sort or something. As we all know, the vatican is a very, very historical site. They would not allow a new modern work of art there unless it had some real significance of some sort. This globe is a big, brass or copper sculpture that rotates. You can actually walk up and spin this thing if you want to. I don't understand what this means. Why is there some sort of machine or tearing the world in two from the inside. It looks as if it's coming out of the earth. It's not only at the vatican though. The is another one at the United Nations building. This piece must have great significance or meaning to be at the vatican. And why at the Vatican and the United Nations building? Makes no sense... Unfortunately I don't have a link for you but if you go to YouTube and type in golden sphere at the vatican it will pull it up. When you watch it you will see what I'm talking about. Doesn't make sense to have this giant globe being torn apart from the inside, as if something is coming out at a place as historic as the vatican and at a place such as the United Nations. Let me know what you think...
Mythology & Folklore - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am fascinated by this question and wish I could find the video you are talking about at youtube. I looked up golden sphere at the vatican but could not find it. Sounds like an illuminati sort of conspiracy thing to me.
2 :
Cool... but...youtube also said there were googly aliens in sewers...
3 :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/o6scura/63977793/ http://www.adhikara.com/sculture-pomodoro/art_arte_kunst_12.htm For those who cannot find the youtube clip, the first link takes you to Flickr where you can see globes of the same and similar design, at differing locations around the world. The sculptor is Arnoldo Pomodoro and has his fair share of controversial sculptures. The second link is from his site and shows three of the spheres together in a street somewhere. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaldo_Pomodoro This third link is to wikipedia's notes on the artist. Links to his website are at the bottom of it. As much as I consider the NWO a distinct possibility, I doubt this has anything to do with it (but I could well be wrong)! Nevertheless, it's an amazing work of art!
4 :
I think you should worry and wonder about the decorations in your own home rather than ones across the world.