Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who would I talk to at the Vatican to make Chuck Norris a saint


Who would I talk to at the Vatican to make Chuck Norris a saint.?
I am not alone in my thinking, 2 guys that I work with feel the same way. That makes 3 people that I know for sure would vote for sainthood. Is that enough?
Religion & Spirituality - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Chuck needs to perform 3 miracles
2 :
you can have him as an idol, but you'd better take this matter up with the Pope...
3 :
Before heading to the Vatican, first you'll have to kill him. The church doesn't bestow sainthood on the living.
4 :
If you can pull it off, let us know so we can get Jack Bauer canonized.
5 :
You have to undergo a reality check to be able to nominate someone for sainthood. Unfortunately, the standards for passing aren't that high, but even then, you and your friends have little chance of doing so.