Saturday, November 14, 2009

LGBT: Should I take this to the Vatican


LGBT: Should I take this to the Vatican?
I think I saw Jesus. I work at a science museum and in the microscope, I saw Jesus and his cross. Ironically it was in stem cells LOL. But I showed it to other people and they saw it too. MP: What would you do if you saw Jesus?
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Fucking scream then maybe ran away
2 :
maybe u should tell them id sell it for a hell of a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$
3 :
LOL! You could write to the Vatican, but I would be very surprized if they would even acknowledge your letter. MP: Have Him over for dinner & give Him a place to sleep. Then ask Him to settle, once & for all, what is the real deal about how people should treat gays.
4 :
Bhahahah! That's quite funny. You should've kept it and then ebayed it lol. MP: I'd say 'hey buddy!'