Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Imagine "America" is your child and you "love it" like Obama and Wright,would it have PTSD? Would CPS take it


Imagine "America" is your child and you "love it" like Obama and Wright,would it have PTSD? Would CPS take it?
Imagine saying you "Love" something so much you must hate it and goddamn it (loved it when the Pope, who's German and lives in Vatican City said "God Bless America") and gut and rape it. If you love something like your country or your child, you treat it with respect and work to change it, not constantly disparage it, damn it, hate it, call it "mean" and say that it gives you no pride whatsoever. I just do not believe for one second that Obama nor Wright have anything but disdain for this great country.
Elections - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I SAY AMEN TO THAT. He does not belong in the White HOUSE.
2 :
There's nothing wrong with slapping it around a little bit to establish who's boss. Besides, some days you come home all frustrated from a tough day of living the life of an upper class citizen and you just feel like hitting something, you know?
3 :
you are too cynical to the media you just believe everything you hear in the media without using you own brain
4 :
Amen, my brother! Looks like hate speech has paid off for both Barack (his books and his current minions donating millions) and Wright (his million dollar home in a predominantly white neighborhood)
5 :
i agree
6 :
If the US were my beloved young daughter I, I would dispense tough-love. I would give her an allowance, and if she spent it and asked for more, I would teach her the value of thrift and living within her means by not acquiescing. She would not be allowed to bring her friends to play in our house without my permission. I would insist that she goes to school and studies, before allowing her to go out and play I would take her to church every Sunday and teach her right from wrong. I would punish her severely if I found out that she was doing drugs, drinking or anything else illegal. If America were my daughter I would prepare her for life and not concerned if she liked me, that would be selfish, I would prepare her for life.