Sunday, June 21, 2009

what are all of your opinions on alex jones


what are all of your opinions on alex jones?
i listen to him and i have decided he is unknowingly working for the vatican to help bring america to its knees in order to rebuild it into something else.
Politics - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
He is all about the money but some of what he says is true. I'm not a regular listener or viewer.
2 :
He's the only journalist who spends all his time researching and reporting government corruption. There's nothing wrong with that.
3 :
he provides a lot of good food for thought
4 :
I think he takes his view to a little bit of an extreme--but I disagree with your assessment of him completely.
5 :
I've always been skeptical of him but I saw the fake Obama interview he posted by Charlie Sheen tonight and thats about done it for me. He's nuts.