Sunday, August 7, 2011

How would you like to be someone famous for the day


How would you like to be someone famous for the day?
LIke me, the Pope. You would get to hang out at the Vatican and wear the cool robes and little cap thing. There's a bit of praying and chanting to be done, but if you get it out of the way in the morning you could take the pope-mobile out for some circle work in the afternoon.
Polls & Surveys - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
<<<< :)
2 :
I can live without that.
3 :
I wouldn't.. what's the use?
4 :
How can you be the Pope when I'm the pope!
5 :
i wanna be the dead pope.. i wanna experience heaven. fo sure he's up there right?
6 :
By the look of your avatar,I'm not surprised you chose the Pope. I'd choose someone like P-diddy, if I was sure I could be me after 24 hours.
7 :
I wouldn't mind being Brad Pit - I think I may spend the whole day in bed.
8 :
nope not the Pope, but maybe someone else famous.
9 :
maybe Elvis. I want to pretend I'm dead and be in the F B I.
10 :
Oh, ...you crazy Europeans and "Pope Worshipping".....Australia is in Europe, right?
11 :
i would like to be beyonce so i can live rich and have fun wit kelly and Michelle and produce my own song xx
12 :
I did that last week. I fell for the email spam and signed up... now the Catholics have my name, SS#, and Top 5 favorite saints. Allah knows what they're going to do with that info.
13 :
OOOOH, can i be Little Debbie?
14 :
Don't want to be one, but would like avatar to pay tribute to one. Love, Roscoe