Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why did GW Bush invade the Vatican City


Why did GW Bush invade the Vatican City?
Ok....believe it or not I'm a bush supporter (to a degree) and I'm for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan (in fact I'm there right now.....) But when I came up with a portion of this joke I knew it wouldn't work with anyone else at the butt of the joke. It was just too good to let go, so here it is....I'm sharing it with the world of yahoos :P Why did George Bush attack the Vatican city? Because he claimed the bells in the tower were weapons of mass construction. If you don't get it right away just let it sink in for a minute or so....if you're familiar with catholicism at all you'll get it eventually.
Jokes & Riddles - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's pretty good!